Plan and manage travel more efficiently with a travel management tool designed by energy industry experts
ATPI CrewLink™ was created to meet the sector-specific requirements and nuanced challenges that those in the energy industry face every day. By automating the most time-consuming aspects of arranging travel and integrating with existing systems, ATPI CrewLink™ delivers more efficient and cost-effective travel management processes.
A crew travel workflow management tool that provides the efficiency that is crucial to successful energy operations
Crew changes aren’t a 9-5 operation, which is why ATPI CrewLink™ gives you 24/7 access to everything you need to successfully manage crew rotations and offshore travel while benefiting from increased control, greater process compliance and optimised traveller safety.
ATPI CrewLink™ is a travel workflow management tool specifically designed for oil and gas companies to manage travel for rig and crew rotations, onshore workers & management. ATPI CrewLink™ will integrate with your existing systems and technology seamlessly, enabling you to manage the entire travel process, from scheduling and booking to safety tracking and reporting.
Direct access to everything you need to plan and manage personnel travel in the energy sector
Equipping crew and rig managers with the ability to respond to scheduling changes and unpredictable travel events quickly and confidently, ATPI CrewLink™ removes time-consuming admin and enables more time to be spent on strategic rig management.
ATPI CrewLink™ transforms the process of planning and booking crew travel by:
- Producing significant operational efficiencies by reducing the risk of human error and automating the most cumbersome aspects of booking travel
- Reducing cost inefficiency by packaging all necessary functionality into one, universally accessible tool
- Improving travel policy compliance by applying organisational preferences and approval controls to every search and booking
- Enhancing the visibility of crew and offshore personnel when travelling to rigs by automatically keeping track of their scheduled locations
- Displaying a transparent total cost of travel for each crew rotation, enabling more accurate insights into project spend and improved forecasting abilities
- Automatically searches for the lowest available fare in accordance with travel policy and duty of care requirements
- Streamlining communications to provide a record of all interactions and administration required throughout the rotation
Find out more about ATPI CrewLink™ on Insights
This is for you if you're a crew manager who's finding that arranging crew travel is taking too much time from your dayRead more
Want to find out what crew managers are most concerned about right now?Read more
A detailed look at shifting travel patterns and new airfare trends within the marine sectorRead more
Highlights from Qatar Airways and ATPI Marine & Energy’s crew travel session at CrewConnect Global 2020.Read more